Hotel Casa Lola - Cartagena
The Casa Lola Luxury Collection is housed in 2 historic buildings: one is a typical colonial house dating back to the 17th century, and the other one is a marvelous building dating back to the late 19th century. Casa Lola Luxury Collection was completely refurbished to render it one of the most sought-after addresses in Cartagena de Indias.
From fashionable restaurants to cultural activities, there is no end to the nearby opportunities available. The city's main attractions, as well as famous sites including the Santisima Trinidad church and the San Francisco Cloister are easily reachable by foot or by car.
On-site amenities include 3 swimming pools, a terrace, a bar and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. Please note that this hotel has a minimum check-in age of 18 years old, and does not have elevators. Pets and service animals are not permitted in the hotel. The property can arrange a complimentary airport shuttle (please note that guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $95
- Junior Suite
- Standard Room
- Superior Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport pickup (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Casa Lola - Cartagena’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: COP 5000 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.