Sir Winston Hotel, Nagoya - Nagoya
Your hotel has 5 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Massage/treatment rooms and spa services are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $69
- Family Suite (Smoking, 2 Extra Beds Available, Free Bed-Sharing for Children under 10 Years Old) FS
- Double Room Single Use
- Executive Suite (Non-Smoking) EN
- Modern Italian Style Suite CN
- Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Double Room
- European Classic Style Suite BN
- Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Deluxe Double Room
- New York Oriental Style Suite AS
- Standard Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 47 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking (limited) *
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1993
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Memory foam mattress
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningYagoto-Tei - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Sakana-Tei - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
ShabuShabu-Tei - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Villa Scala MANGIARE - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
W cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Sir Winston Hotel, Nagoya - Nagoya’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- All citizens of Japan will be charged the national value-added tax
Self parking costs JPY 1050 per night
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1860 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.