Shinta Mani Resort - Siem Reap
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape the stress of everyday life at Shinta Mani Spa, offering facials and body wraps, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and couples treatment rooms. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers.
Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool and babysitting. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $110
- Deluxe Room, Pool View (Twin)
- Poolside Garden Room, King Bed
- Poolview Room, King Bed
- Poolview Room, Twin Bed
- Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
- Poolside Garden Room, Twin Bed
- Garden Pool Deluxe
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 62 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (11 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Shopping center shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 2004
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Shinta Mani Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningBAI TONG - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Awards and affiliations
- Shinta Mani Resort is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Shinta Mani Resort - Siem Reap’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for USD 43.20 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 25.40 per vehicle (one way)
Shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.