Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive - Cartagena
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this all-inclusive resort as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Highlights include a health club and a nightclub. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like kayaking and rowing/canoeing. GAIA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering body scrubs and beachside massages, as well as thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy and body wraps. Relax in the 4 outdoor pools and enjoy the sun loungers. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
Child-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive resort include a children's pool and supervised childcare/activities. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $372
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 330 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free self parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast
- 4 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Beach towels
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2010
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
GAIA has massage/treatment rooms and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
DiningBUFFET - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
PESCA DEL DIA - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
IL FORNO - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
ASIA ASIA - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Royal Decameron Baru Beach Resort - all inclusive - Cartagena’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Safes in guestrooms can be used for USD 3 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.