Art Hotel Medellín - Medellin
Well located in the fashionable district of El Poblado, the Art Hotel Medellín is without a doubt the first boutique hotel in Medellín, combining the best of European design with the colonial architectural style of Medellín.
Whether traveling to Medellín on business or leisure, you will appreciate the quality services, such as a stylish wine bar featuring the best Latin jazz--live on Thursdays--and lounge music, an art gallery organizing art shows with one of Colombia’s most important artists, an independent movie theater, an auditorium, and 2 meeting/conference rooms.
Guests looking for a relaxing stay in Medellín will be pleased with the unique Urban Spa featuring the most advanced beauty treatments. Guests will have access to the sauna and spa tub as well. Moreover, Art Hotel Medellín has a quality, in-house restaurant, the Café Des Artistes, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests of Art Hotel Medellín can also benefit from complimentary wireless and wired Internet access to stay in touch with family or friends while far from home. For ease of travel, the hotel has free guest parking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $74
- Superior Double Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Executive Double Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Executive Triple Room
- Classic Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 54 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningCafe Des Artistes - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Art Hotel Medellín - Medellin’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 9100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.