Bantu Hotel - Cartagena
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers.
A sauna and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $190
- Superior Room
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free grocery shopping service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2006
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningEl Cabildo - This restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Bantu Hotel - Cartagena’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.