A Casa Mia - Bed & Breakfast - Bergamo
Within a stone's throw, the cable railway will take you to San Vigilio where you can visit the ruins of the ancient castle, if you go through the historical gates you arrive directly into the center of the upper town. Should you want to go for a walk, close to A Casa Mia - Bed & Breakfast are a few typical stairways that lead to the lower town where you can visit the museum Accademia Carrara or do some shopping. The number 1 bus, which stops 200 meters away from the B&B, will take you to the train station or to Orio al Serio Airport.
Cristina and her family will be delighted to help you to spend a very pleasant stay in Bergamo.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $71
- Panoramic Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Valley View
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- Check-in time noon-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
A Casa Mia - Bed & Breakfast - Bergamo’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.