Casa Molino - Llanquihue
This inn has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $140
- Superior Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Barbeque grills
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Casa Molino - Llanquihue’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.