Aquamarine Hotel - Moscow
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. AQUA-SPA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Thai massages, deep-tissue massages and sports massages. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a Turkish bath/hammam, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $57
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Room, Business Lounge Access
- Junior Suite
- Superior Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 159 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch plasma TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
AQUA-SPA has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Thai massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningTopaz - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Aquamarine Hotel - Moscow’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1200 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.