Petit Maison Sainte Justine - Lucca (province)
The property is housed in an old palace that was built during the XVI century and was renewed in the last years.
The rooms are furnished in simple way but with care of every details.
Beside our reception you will find a reading room that in the morning becomes a lovely breakfast room where the buffet breakfast of fresh milk, coffee, tea, different kind of juices, eggs, ham, jam, fresh bread, biscuits and cakes is served.
A warm and family atmosphere will accompany you throughout your stay in the beautiful city of Lucca: "Our house is your home"
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $43
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 11 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free train station pickup
- No parking
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
Petit Maison Sainte Justine - Lucca (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax is seasonal and applies to stays up to 3 nights (from April 1st to the first Sunday of November) and only the first night of stay (from the Monday following the first Sunday of November through March 31st). Guests exempted from the tax include children 14 years of age or below. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.