RossoVino - Milan
This hotel offers free WiFi and wired Internet access, plus a garden. Multilingual staff can provide express check-in and express check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $55
- Family Room, Multiple Beds
- Economy Double Room
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LED TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
RossoVino - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.