Ginza International Hotel - Tokyo
This hotel has 1 restaurants.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- Double Room, Smoking
- Double Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Smoking
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 1 restaurants
In the room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
DiningCucina de Italia - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Pandora - This karaoke bar serves light fare only.
Ginza International Hotel - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.