Captain's Desert Camp - Wadi Rum
For guests on holiday in Jordan wishing to go climbing and trekking in Wadi Rum, the Captain's Desert Camp is the perfect destination. This caravan park boasts a perfect setting for camel and horse safaris and is ideal for guests wishing to go on a short trip while staying in Aqaba or Petra.
The lodgings are centrally located close to Disi, a popular destination among local youths from neighboring towns, such as Amman, and only 330 yards (300 meters) north of the protected area.
Those staying at the camp will have the experience of a lifetime in Wadi Rum, Jordan's main tourist attraction boasting a unique desert landscape which is one of the most beautiful in the world.
Guests must contact the property 72 hours before arrival to arrange transfers. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Free parking is available on site. Pets and service animals are not permitted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $42
- Single Room
- Suite Basha Tent Triple
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Junior Suite
- Beduine Tent Single
- Deluxe Bedouin Tent Triple
- Suite Basha Tent Double
- Bedouin Tent Double
- Suite Basha Tent Single
- Deluxe Beduin Tent Single
- Beduin Tent Triple
- Deluxe Bedouin Tent Double
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-1:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- No alcohol allowed onsite
In the hotel
- Barbeque grills
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Captain's Desert Camp - Wadi Rum’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of JOD 25 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.