Grand Hotel Kazan - Kazan
From the moment you enter the impressive lobby, you will appreciate why the hotel attracts such discerning and well-traveled guests. The dedicated staff are delighted to be of assistance and will endeavor to make your stay a truly successful one. Working guests have a choice of conference facilities, along with a business center and 50 meeting rooms for corporate functions or private parties.
You are also invited to use the fitness center, whilst the lobby bar and restaurants provide you with delicious dining and refreshment. Staff can arrange tours and excursions, and the property also features complimentary wireless Internet access and ample secure covered parking for your convenience.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $28
- Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds (Panoramic View)
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Panoramic View)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 215 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 17 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 50
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningKoltzo - Onsite restaurant.
Lobby bar 24/7 - Onsite lobby lounge.
VIP restaurant Lobster - Onsite restaurant.
Grand Hotel Kazan - Kazan’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 350 for adults and RUB 170 for children (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1600 per vehicle (roundtrip)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge