Hotel Bridges House - Delft
Located in the historic area of this city, the Hotel Bridges House in Delft, Netherlands gives you a prime base point close to the main university, many museums, restaurants, and shopping. Business travelers will also appreciate how close this hotel is to the city business hub.
This hotel was once a 17th-century townhouse, now renovated into the 3-star hotel in Delft, Netherlands, and was home to the famous Dutch painter, Jan Steen. While it retains the elegant prestige it has had for centuries, the hotel has also been equipped with modern amenities, such as free WiFi Internet access for guests during their stay.
If you are looking for a vacation where you can get to know the local culture in a classically Dutch city and go for early morning walks with the canals as your road map, this is the city for you.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $70
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite (Single Use)
- Luxury Studio, 1 King Bed
- Family Room
- Comfort Double Room
- Comfort Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Hotel Bridges House - Delft’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 14 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.