Hotel Gran Ultonia - Costa Brava
Guests are a 1 hour drive from other areas such as the Dalí Museum in Figueres, the coast or the lovely surrounding towns. Hotel Gran Ultonia is also close to Parc de la Devesa, a big green area guests can find the auditorium and Palau de Fires.
Among the services, the Hotel Gran Ultonia offers tourist information at the reception, open 24 hours a day. Guests will also find several meeting rooms to celebrate all kind of social and business events.
Dogs are accepted at Hotel Gran Ultonia.
This hotel is wheelchair-accessible.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $68
- Double Room Single Use, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
- Family Room
- Executive Single Room
- Junior Suite, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Junior Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 71 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
DiningRoom 118 - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Gran Ultonia - Costa Brava’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 16 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.