Eco Inn Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)
This Lake Titicaca 3 star hotel is perfect for solo travelers who would like to explore the wonders of South America, honeymoon couples looking for something a bit different, friends and family.
Tourist attractions in the area are plenty and well worth your while. Visit the Uros Islands and be amazed by pre-Inca sights, or perhaps enjoy an excursion to Chullpas Sillustani - the most important necropolis in the world or simply tour about and explore the gorgeous nearby ancient islands.
The Eco Inn Lake Titicaca Hotel features a restaurant where you can try local cuisine and truly experience Puno, Peru as it should be experienced. Business travelers can make use of the hotel’s complimentary wired Internet access and onsite business center.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $60
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 61 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Eco Inn Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.