Eco Inn Cusco - Cusco
This modern, exclusive and luxurious hotel boasts a full-service spa and international standards to satisfy the demands of even the most demanding of guests, and, as its name suggests, is attentive and sympathetic to the care of the environment.
Guests can enjoy a fine cuisine in a charming setting of the hotel restaurant or sip a drink at the onsite lounge bar.
Free wireless Internet access is available throughout the entire building. Personalized service awaits you, as staff endeavor to make your visit a truly enjoyable one.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $95
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 167 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 10:00 AM
- Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Inca Spa Novaskin has couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
Eco Inn Cusco - Cusco’s small print
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.