Riad dar Nael - Marrakech
Your riad has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Child-friendly amenities at this riad include babysitting and babysitting. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $19
- Suite (Al Malakia)
- Superior Double Room (Silvia)
- Standard Double Room (Siham)
- Standard Double Room (Fatima)
- Standard Twin Room (Selma)
- Standard Double Room (Al Baraka)
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
DiningTraditional restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Riad dar Nael - Marrakech’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 22 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 165 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 165 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.