Brenta Milano - Milan
The Brenta Milano hotel is a historic, restructured villa situated within walking distance from the Brenta subway stop. Brenta Milano is just 5 stops away from the Duomo and Milan's main tourist attractions. It's also close to Bocconi University, the European Institute of Oncology (IEO), and ISAD (The Superior Institute of Architecture and Design).
Guests can access free WiFi in common areas to stay in touch with friends and family. The hotel also features a bar/lounge for a quiet drink after a day of adventure.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $125
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1920
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Brenta Milano - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.