Escale Côté Sud - L'Ile-Rousse
Welcome to Escale Côté Sud!
Enjoy a spot of lunch or an evening meal at this 3 star L'Ile-Rousse hotel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in.
Free Wi-Fi is provided. The hotel has a meeting room available for hire. The reception is open during limited hours and you will also find a safe at the reception for your valuables. Other amenities include an elevator (lift).
This hotel has its own restaurant serving lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $137
- Double Room, Sea View (Privilège)
- Duplex, Sea View (Privilège)
- Double Room, City View (Privilège)
- Standard Double Room, Sea View
- Standard Double Room, City View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2006
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningL Escale - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Le Rendez Vous - Onsite bar.
Escale Côté Sud - L'Ile-Rousse’s small print
Please note that Privilege rooms are only accessible via a staircase, so may not be suitable for persons with reduced mobility. For more information please contact the hotel using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.