Hotel Samanapaq - Ollantaytambo
Housed in a colonial mansion lovingly restored well beyond its original beauty and converted in a well-appointed accommodation on an extensive flowering estate the Hostal Samanapaq promises comfortable stays with a personal touch.
Get ready to get your hands dirty, as the Hostal Samanapaq features pottery workshops, while hand-crafted pieces by experts can be bought in the Hostal Samanapaq's souvenir shop. Furthermore, the Samanapaq also features hammocks, an extensive gardened estate, complimentary wireless Internet access in the common areas and free parking facilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $50
- Standard Double Room
- Family Room
- Superior Double Room
- Triple Room, Multiple Beds
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Single Room
- Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Superior Single Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Train station pickup *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Hotel Samanapaq - Ollantaytambo’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 180.00 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.