Juma Amazon Lodge - Autazes
Located 3 hours by boat (or 25 minutes by hydroplane) from Manaus, the 3-star Juma Lodge is totally integrated into the Amazon jungle, and the trip itself is a spectacular journey through the remote Amazonian rainforest.
Juma Lodge ensures guests on holiday in Amazonas, Brazil, a unique experience and the opportunity to discover one of the most wonderful places on earth, the lungs of the planet. Guests can take part in various ecotourism activities in the Amazon, where they will become acquainted with the wildlife and the natural environment.
There is a restaurant at the lodge serving traditional and international cuisine. The activities available include educational jungle walks, alligator spotting, piranha fishing, and visiting Amazon natives.
Juma Lodge offers complimentary shuttles from the ferry terminal and from the airport available on request.
Only service dogs are allowed at the Juma Lodge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $732
- Standard Cabin (Single)
- Standard Single Room TUCANO includes: Meeting of the waters, Canoeing, Alligator Spotting, Hike, Pir
- Cabin, Lake View (Triple)
- Standard Single Room ARARA (min 2 nights) Also included: Meeting of the waters, Canoeing, Sunrise, L
- Cabin, Lake View (Single)
- Standard Single Room UIRAPURU ( min 5 nights) includes: Meeting of the waters, Canoeing, Alligator S
- Standard Single Room MUTUM (min 3 nights) includes: Meeting of the waters, Canoeing, Alligator Spott
- Cabin, Lake View (Double)
- Standard Cabin (Triple)
- Standard Cabin (Double)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free airport pickup during limited hours
- Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Ecotours on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Marina on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Picnic area
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Juma Amazon Lodge - Autazes’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.