Castri - Phocis (region)
Just off a street, which embodies the uniqueness of the area, the Castri hotel in Delphi, Greece, is a picturesque walk away from the city center. This archaeologically rich city will leave you speechless after a day of exploring and an evening of culinary immersion.
This 2-star Delphi, Greece family-run, budget hotel is an ideal base for visits to Arachova, known for its shopping, a day hike along the Parnassos, or a tour of the renowned mosaics of the city.
This pet-friendly hotel offers you complimentary Wi-Fi access and outdoor parking, luggage storage, and can provide you with tour and ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $31
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (18 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Castri - Phocis (region)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 17 per night
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): 1354K012A0065100