Massili Appart - Marseille
Great serviced apartments in Marseille! In an exceptional location in the heart of the Old Port, Massili Appart offers great value Marseille accommodation, and would be a smart choice for travelers of all kinds visiting this wonderful city in Southern France.
A home from home for all travelers!
At this fully renovated 4-star aparthotel in Marseille, you will find a friendly and welcoming environment, designed to make business and leisure travelers alike enjoy their time in Marseille.
Whether you’re in town for a weekend or a long-term stay, you will enjoy Massili Appart’s complimentary wireless internet access and hearty continental breakfast, served every morning and featuring a wide selection of French bread and pastries, as well as traditional other options.
This pet-friendly Marseille accommodation also offers a weekly cleaning service and features a business room with PC for guests needing to get work done during their stay. With meeting facilities, 24-hour surveillance, multilingual staff, reception open 24/7, and luggage storage, the scene is set for a relaxing and peaceful stay in Marseille. The property is entirely smoke-free.
A great choice for Marseille center!
Massili Appart is located on a pretty traditional street in the city’s Old Port area. If you’re only in town for a few days, perhaps during a tour of Southern France, you’ll have easy reach of this fascinating city’s very best sights. Your Marseille aparthotel will be just 55 yards (50 meters) from the City Hall and Palais de la Bourse buildings, as well as Vieux-Port Hôtel de Ville underground station.
The fantastic La Canebière high street is just around the corner, connecting the Réformés district to the Old Port, where Massili Appart is located; its wide sidewalks make it the perfect place for a stroll, watching the people go by and stopping to browse through its many excellent shops and boutiques. The Old Port is a fantastic, picturesque spot, featuring plenty of attractions, from the Sainte Marie lighthouse to plenty of superb bars and restaurants.
While in Marseille, make sure to try out the excellent seafood which the city is famous for, starting from the delicious bouillabaisse. Last but not least, head to the highest natural point in Marseille to glimpse at the amazing Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica, a wonderful Neo-Byzantine church that is considered the symbol of the city.
Plenty to see and do in beautiful Provence!
Getting in and out of the city is easy, with Marseille Provence Airport (MRS) just 25 km away, and direct access to motorways. There are several opportunities for exciting day trips from Marseille during your holiday in Provence, starting from several great beaches, in which to relax and enjoy the very best Mediterranean climate.
If you’re after more culture, the wonderful Aix-en-Provence is just 30 minutes away; for breathtaking nature, head to the Calanques cliffs along the Corniche des Crêtes coastal road. Offering stunning views of Marseille and the coast, they are a very popular summer destination for hikers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $58
- Privilege room, 1 double bed and 1 sofabed
- Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Terrace
- Studio (single)
- Comfort Studio, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- Comfort Studio
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- No alcohol served onsite
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free grocery shopping service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 71-cm LED TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Massili Appart - Marseille’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Resort fee inclusions:
- Bicycle storage
- In-room safe
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.50 per pet, per day