Residence Bologna - Prague
Searching the net for aparthotels in Prague? Make sure you take a look at Residence Bologna!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 3-star aparthotel in Prague has its own restaurant. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. The aparthotel has a meeting room available for hire. Fresh coffee is available in the lobby area. Other amenities include an elevator (lift).
This aparthotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $35
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 136 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1910
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningMediterranean Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Residence Bologna - Prague’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per day
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.