Riad Al Andaluz - Marrakech
Your riad has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers.
Child-friendly amenities at this riad include a children's pool and babysitting. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $49
- Suite (Fleur D´Oranger)
- Standard Room (Cannelle)
- Standard Room (Narcisse)
- Standard Room (Menthe)
- Suite (Jasmin)
- Standard Room (Fleur D´Oranger)
- Suite (Santal)
- Suite (Jasmin)
- Suite (Santal)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Pool sun loungers
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This poolside restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Riad Al Andaluz - Marrakech’s small print
This property accepts only cash for any payments made on the premises. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs MAD 20 per night
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 165 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 165 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.