Kosi Forest Lodge - Kwazulu-Natal
This guesthouse offers a restaurant, free self parking and gift shops/newsstands. On-site recreation includes boat tours, kayaking, rowing/canoeing and fishing. Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $153
- Double Room
- Family Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Kosi Forest Lodge - Kwazulu-Natal’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.