Le Tre Torri - Milan
This townhouse offers free WiFi, a garden and laundry facilities. Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $361
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
Le Tre Torri - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.