Riad al Rimal - Marrakech
Boasting typical Moroccan decoration blended with modern comforts, this luxurious 2-story property features an impressive range of amenities that you’d find in any premier hotel. Relax in the traditional hammam or the swimming pool, or perhaps treat yourself to a massage in the wellness center. A relaxing spa tub is also available for guests to use. The terrace solarium will tempt you back into the sunshine before a cooling drink in the lounge bar.
No visit to Marrakech is complete without sampling the delicious cuisine, and in the beautifully designed Table Dhotes restaurant, you’ll find plenty of delectable dishes to feast on for lunch or dinner.
The riad does not allow pets or service animals. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $79
- Executive Suite
- Superior Twin Room
- Suite Twin
- Suite Double
- Family Room
- Double Room
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe
DiningTable Dhotes - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Riad al Rimal - Marrakech’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 23 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: MAD 23 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Spa tub access
- Beach loungers
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Lending library access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 125 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.