Hotel Vilar America - Bogota
Hotel Vilar America is situated amidst the main business and financial venues of the Colombian capital making this welcoming hotel a priceless retreat for business travelers while holidaymakers will love to be near a long list of shopping options and beautiful tourist points.
This 2-building hotel boasts the fine Mistral Restaurant, which welcomes guests with mouthwatering Colombian and international specialties in an elegant yet cozy atmosphere, and the Tranvia Restaurant, serving a fusion cuisine. Other state-of-the-art facilities include 6 top notch function and meeting rooms for up to 90 people, banqueting facilities, complimentary wireless Internet access for guests available throughout, free parking, and a shuttle service to and from the airport on request (with surcharge).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $31
- Junior Single Suite
- Junior Double Suite
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Standard Double Room with Extra Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1980
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningTuro - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
TRANVIA - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Vilar America - Bogota’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6500 per person, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.