A Train Hotel - Amsterdam
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $160
- Suite, 1 Double Bed, Patio, City View (Old Dutch)
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Family Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 34 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 6 AM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
When booking more than 4 rooms, or 8 people, different guarantee policies may apply. Guests should contact the hotel in advance using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this website.
Guests booking the Triple Room, Family Room, or Apartment must be aware that the hotel refuses bookings of certain groups (such as males only) in these room categories and does not accept stag/hen parties. Guests are urged to contact the hotel for more information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1700
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningPullman Lounge - This theme restaurant serves breakfast only.
A Train Hotel - Amsterdam’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 17
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 4 and 14 costs EUR 8
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.