Riad Flam - Marrakech
This riad has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Escape the stress of everyday life at Spa Flam, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps and body treatments. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam, a spa tub and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Family-friendly amenities at this riad include babysitting, babysitting and supervised childcare/activities. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $72
- Double Room (Perle)
- Double Room (Rose des Sables)
- Double Room (Jade)
- Double Room (Ambre)
- Double Room (Rubis)
- Suite (Cristal)
- Double Room (Emeraude)
- Double Room (Lingam)
- Double Room (Ivoire)
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa, Spa Flam. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Riad Flam - Marrakech’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11.06 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 495 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for MAD 275 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 220
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.