All'Obelisco - Rome
It offers a warm and family ambiance, well-equipped with all modern facilities. All'Obelisco bed & breakfast offers many facilities for disable people: 2 bedrooms have direct access to the disabled bathroom. You will have an unique occasion to live in the historic center of the city, experiencing the Roman life and its fantastic atmosphere. The ambiance is informal and family and the owners will be delighted to welcome you upon your arrival!
In the common area, air conditioned too, there is a room for the breakfast and a little living room with sofa, an armchair, and a free Internet point for the guests. In the whole apartment there is WiFi signal.
The rates include breakfast, air conditioning, and satellite television.
The staff will give you any information you can need about your stay in Rome.
The B&B is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL) and has not an own private parking; it's possible to leave the car in the Ludovisi parking, 265 yards (250 meters) from the B&B.
Pets and smoke are not allowed in the B&B. Languages spoken: Italian, English, and French.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $121
- Triple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
All'Obelisco - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.