Manali Heights - Manali
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a health club on offer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $40
- Room, Garden View
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- Family Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- Studio, 1 Double Bed
- Luxury Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 43 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Ecotours nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV channels
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
DiningWhispering Pines - This family restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Apple blossoms - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
In-Orchard - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Manali Heights - Manali’s small print
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500 (from 5 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.