Yiwu Commatel hotel - Guangzhou
This hotel offers a restaurant, gift shops/newsstands and dry cleaning/laundry. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $28
- Superior Room
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Business Room
- Superior Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 69 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor pool
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 915
- Conference space size (meters) - 85
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Partially open bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningEmerald cafe - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
JIN JIA LI RESTAURANT - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Yiwu Commatel hotel - Guangzhou’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: CNY 250 per stay
Breakfast costs between CNY 35 and CNY 150 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.