Mercure Aracaju Del Mar Hotel - Sergipe (state)
Your hotel has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Relax in the indoor pool and outdoor pool during your stay. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
A fitness center and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $56
- Standard Apartment, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Apartment, 1 Double Bed, Pool View
At a glance
- This hotel has 113 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free valet parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 3981
- Conference space size (meters) - 370
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningCANOAS - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
JANGADA - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
BAR MOLHADO - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
Mercure Aracaju Del Mar Hotel - Sergipe (state)’s small print
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for BRL 70.00 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of BRL 30.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.