Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome - Rome
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome is housed on the third floor of a charmingly appointed 18th-century building that is nestled amid the antique shops and art galleries of the renowned Via Margutta. It is located in Rome's historic city center on one of the city's most picturesque streets, close to a full-service health spa, cinemas, theaters, monuments, and churches.
Nearby attractions include the Spanish Steps, the splendid Villa Borghese Gardens and Museum, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo, and some of Rome's best designer shops on Via Condotti and Via del Corso.
Boasting a peaceful atmosphere, Manfredi Suite offers the perfect retreat after a long day of sightseeing or business. Guests will be welcomed into a warm, friendly environment by a highly qualified staff that is always hospitable, devoted and enthusiastic.
Onsite amenities include coffee in the lobby, a cozy bar, open 24 hours, that serves drinks, light fare, afternoon tea, and 24-hour room service. Shuttle transportation to the airport, the ferry terminal, the train station, the beach and the casino is available for an extra fee. Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers. Wireless and wired Internet access is complimentary.
Only service dogs are allowed at the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $239
- Suite, City View
- Two Connecting Rooms
- Family Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Junior Suite
- Executive Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Suite, City View
- Small Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (1 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- No parking
- Area shuttle within 100 meters *
- Beach shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Casino shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Spa tub
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1700
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- First-run movies
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningOnsite venue - This wine bar specializes in Italian cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 200
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 200
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 65.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.