Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles - Los Angeles
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $68
- Traditional Room
- Twin Size
- king size room, 1 bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Golfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Sportlife.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningRestaurant 565 - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Latin American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles - Los Angeles’s small print
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of CLP 2 per person (approximately)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.