Hotel Nongshim - Busan
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 3 bars/lounges.
A health club and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $90
- Deluxe Twin Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Deluxe Ondol
- High Deluxe Double Room
- Deluxe Ondol Double
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 240 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Health club
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 549
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free bottled water
DiningRistorante Geumjeong - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nae Dang - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Eoga - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Ddukbaegi - This restaurant specializes in Korean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only.
Hotel Nongshim - Busan’s small print
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of KRW 22400 for adults and KRW 16800 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.