Hotel Dann Combeima - Ibague
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try.
Leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $53
- Room (Room of house)
- Family Room
- Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 61 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport drop off during limited hours *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free English breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Ecotours nearby
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 350
- Conference space size (meters) - 33
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1993
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningTony Romas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Dann Combeima - Ibague’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club without adult supervision.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 8500 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 20000 per vehicle (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.