Villaggio Turistico Costa Alta - Sorrento Coast (area)
Your inn has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Child-friendly amenities at this inn include a children's club and babysitting. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
- Chalet, 2 Bedrooms
- Chalet, 1 Bedroom
- Bungalow, 2 Bedrooms
- One room apartment with living space B
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Children's club
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Smoking rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Children's club
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Villaggio Turistico Costa Alta - Sorrento Coast (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A mandatory club card fee of EUR 3.50 per person, per day is charged from July through August. The above mandatory club card fee does not apply to children 0-3 years old and adults over 65 years old.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per week (varies based on length of stay)
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.