Hotel Estelar Blue - Medellin
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try.
Leisure facilities on offer include a health club. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $56
- Junior Suite, Single Occupancy
- Junior Suite
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 134 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningTerraza - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Hotel Estelar Blue - Medellin’s small print
Please note that children 11 years old and younger that stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 35 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.