Belmond Sanctuary Lodge - Machu Picchu
This hotel has 2 restaurants. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $550
- Deluxe Twin Room, Terrace, Mountain View
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- Superior Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 31 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Room service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1995
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch TV
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningTinkuy Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only.
Tampu Restaurant Bar - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Awards and affiliations
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge - Machu Picchu’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1008.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 504.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.