B & Beatrice - Florence
The B & B Beatrice is housed on the 2nd floor of an historic 1600 building located in Via Maggio, one of the most ancient streets of Florence known for having many of the most famous antique shops and galleries. Opposite the B&B stands the majestic Palazzo Pitti, the entrance to the beautiful Boboli Gardens, and on the back there is Piazza Santo Spirito square and church.
The unique location of B & Beatrice allows you to easily walk to all major attractions in the historical center of Florence (Uffizi, Piazza della Signoria, Piazza Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, Santa Croce.) and, at the same time, experience the true city life, made up of boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs, but also of craft shops, quaint shops, and markets. The guest rooms are stylish and comfortable and will give every guest the feeling of staying in an ancient Florentine house without giving up all the modern comforts. The Bed & Breakfast Beatrice is the perfect place to live and enjoy Florence freely on all occasions.
Please note: the B&B Beatrice is located on the 2nd floor and has no lift/elevator.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $71
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Triple Room, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 11 AM-3 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (4 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- In-room safe
B & Beatrice - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Late check-in between 7 PM and 9 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 15
Weekly housekeeping is provided; additional cleaning is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.