Hotel Navona - Rome
Built on the ruins of the Baths of Agrippa, Navona is housed in an elegant 15th-century Roman palace, with a tranquil courtyard and whose interiors have been beautifully restored. Exposed ancient brickwork, wooden beams gracing the ceilings, and hand-painted frescoes dating back to the 1500s, combine giving the property a rich historic feel. Forget the metro and the bus, as the best way to get around Rome city center is on foot, which is just what this hotel is ideally suited for. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in all common areas and guestrooms, and allows guests to read news and e-mails and to keep in touch with friends and family.
This small family-run Rome accommodation will be the perfect starting point to organize your guided tours of the Vatican Museums, the Roman Forum, and other sights. A friendly staff will also give you plenty of advice on places to eat out. Pets are not allowed. No on-site parking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $97
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double or Twin Room, Annex Building
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Navona - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 10 PM can be arranged for an extra charge
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.