Hotel Continental - Treviso (province)
The communal areas are truly special (the bar, for example, features a very original counter), while many of the rooms, with all the comforts typical of a modern hotel, offer far from ordinary settings and furnishings.
But it is nevertheless a modern structure (built in 1958 and renovated several times) and thus offers high standard services.
Four well-equipped meeting rooms seating up to 80 people are available for meetings and small congresses.
At any time its staff, trained to serve Italian and foreign business and holiday guests, can provide rapid check-in and check-out services, together with information on the city, offices, restaurants and transport.
The hotel is situated in the centre of Treviso, a few metres from the train and coach stations and near the cultural, business and historical heart of the city.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $66
- Single Room
- Family Room
- Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 81 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Continental - Treviso (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 15 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.