Hotel Don Pablo - Gandia
This hotel offers a restaurant and an elevator (lift). Relax in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $151
- Double Room (2 adults + 1 child)
- Triple Room
- Standard Room
- Triple Room (Breakfast Excluded) for 2 adults and 1 child
- Standard Double Room
- Double Room (Breakfast Excluded) with Extra Bed
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Double Room (3 adults)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Coffee shop/café
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningOnsite venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe-Bar - This café serves light fare only.
Bar L Atica - This bar overlooks the ocean.
Hotel Don Pablo - Gandia’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.