Vatican City Guest House - Rome
The 4 delightful bedrooms are contemporary styled and attractively colored, while particular attention has been devoted to furnishings and interior design, rendering the Vatican City Guest House an ideal location for those wishing to live a true Roman experience.
The rooms offer the facilities of an apartment and the comforts of a good hotel.
One can also reach very easily Piazza di Spagna and particularly fashionable streets such as Via Borgognona, Via Frattina, and Via del Corso, for they are only 3 stations away!
Our apartment lies in the heart of Rome in the Prati district, one of the most beautiful areas of this ancient city. The apartment is very quiet and positioned about 655 feet (200 meters) from the Vatican City and Piazza San Pietro. Here, one can listen to the Pope's speeches and special masses apart from having the opportunity of admiring the Cappella Sistina.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $60
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room, Kitchen
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1905
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-32-inch LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Vatican City Guest House - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 8 PM can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.