Murano Palace Bed & Breakfast - Venice
And why Murano and Murano Palace Bed & Breakfast attract more than Venice?
- The island of Murano has a strategic location at the center of the lagoon that allows, compared to Venice, connections faster and easier. In fact, from Venice "Marco Polo" you can use the direct waterbus "Alilaguna Blue" and in 25 minutes arrive to Murano (1 ° stop "Murano Colonna") and in only 3 minutes walk to the hotel.
- From Santa Lucia train station and from Piazzale Rome depart ACTV waterbus Line 3 (Direct Murano) - 1 ° stop "Murano Colonna."
- The connection to Venice is guaranteed all day and night.
- Practical and convenient for guests arriving by water taxi as the hotel overlooking the canal.
- Convenient, since only a few meters away is the ferry to the islands of Burano and Torcello.
- Few people know that every 10 minutes there is a boat that in just 8 minutes reach Venice.
- Murano is also greatly appreciated by our guests as far away from the chaos of the city of Venice, enjoy a quiet and relaxing.
- Murano Palace offers charming rooms furnished with fine fabrics in '700 Venetian style and is located in a prestigious location in the heart of the island which faces one of its main channels - the Rio dei Vetrai where are the major stores and more prestigious names in the glass like Murano Barovier and Toso, Venini, Berengo Studio, Lino Tagliapietra, Pino Signoretto, Dino Rosin.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $130
- Classic Double Room
- Superior Double Room with Terrace
- Deluxe Double Room with Canal View
- Superior Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Murano Palace Bed & Breakfast - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.